Happy new month day!
April is my birthday month (5th) and I always feel like it comes around so quickly! Although I’m just a boring 31 this year so no plans for it!
I’ve got a month of catching up with ARCs ahead of me for April (and probably May) and then I can focus more on my 22 in 2022 and get some mood reading in!
Here’s what I read in March:
• The Echo Man by Sam Holland
• Wonder by RJ Palacio
• My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing
• Insomnia by Sarah Pinborough
• Galatea by Madeline Miller
• Reminders Of Him by Colleen Hoover
• Single by KL Slater
• Reptile Memoirs Silje Ulstein
• The Memory Wood by Sam Lloyd
• The Five by Hallie Rubenhold
• The Vatican Secret by David Leadbeater
• The Captive by Deborah O’Connor
• The Lying Club by Annie Ward
• Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell
• This Might Hurt by Stephanie Wrobel
• The Boyfriend by Michelle Frances
• The Man Who Died Twice by Richard Osmand
• Nine Lives by Peter Swanson
• Our House by Louise Candlish
• The Prison Doctor by Doctor Amanda Brown
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱: 20
𝗙𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸: The Echo Man
𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸: The Prison Doctor
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸: The Echo Man (464 pages)
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸: Galatea (57 pages)
𝟮𝟮 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮: 2 (5/22)
𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵: The Lost Apothecary, The Whisper Man and Elektra.
Please Leave A Comment