And then it was August!
I have a busy month for August so I focused hard on getting lots of my to-do list ticked off which meant I managed to read a whopping 25 books in July!
But I have a much calmer month planned for August, and will post some of my hopefuls tomorrow!
Here’s what I read in July:
• The Lost Man by Jane Harper
• Tritpych by Karin Slaughter
• Ragdoll by Daniel Cole
• Jar Of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier
• The Devil’s Advocate by Steve Cavanagh
• The Binding Room by Nadine Matheson
• The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly
• Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
• Perfect Death by Helen Fields
• All I Said Was True by Iran Mahmood
• The Wizard Of Oz by L Frank Baum
• Confess by Colleen Hoover
• TheLastMrsParrish by Liv Constantine
• ThePlacesIveCriedInPublic by Holly Bourne
• Not A Happy Family by Shari Lapena
• When I Was Ten by Fiona Cummins
• Deep Water by Emma Bamford
• The Cabin In The Woods by Sarah Alderson
• The Woman On The Bridge by Holly Seddon
• The Invitation by Lucy Foley
• The Getaway by Ross Armstrong
• You Can Stay by Elle Connel
• Quarter To Midnight by Karen Rose
• The Retreat by Sarah Pearse
• The Invitation by AM Castle
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱: 25
𝗙𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸: The Lost Man by Jane Harper
𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸: The Invitation by AM Castle
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸: Quarter To Midnight (600 pages)
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸: The Wizard Of Oz (200 pages)
𝟮𝟮 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮: 2 (10/22 in total)
𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵: The Last Party by Clare Mackintosh and The Blackhouse by Carole Johnstone!
Definitely going to check out The Lost Man!
I’ve read 3 of her books now and all 5 stars for me!
LikeLiked by 1 person